Monday, August 15, 2011

What are these body wraps everyone is talking about?!?

I'm sure you have been hearing about the It Works body applicators also referred to as body wraps as well as all the other wraps out there making their claims to shed fat, detox body, tighten skin, remove stretch marks, smooth cellulite and even reduce your waist size!

So how do you know what's true and what's not?!? And how can we believe this skinny lady who created a blog devoted to "It Works"? she obviously doesn't know what we are going through!
Well let me start by saying I truly do. I won't lie and say I was overweight and found a miracle that fixed everything and here I am because that's bologne and I'm not going to raise your hopes or tell you lies.

I have always been slender which made when I had kids that much more devastating on my body. I gained a small amount of weight more or less resulting in me looking like a fat skinny girl. I had little muscle, loose skin and saggy body parts. I was so unhappy with myself I wasn't quite sure what to do. Worst of all I think, was feeling like I had little energy and couldn't do everything I wanted to and felt bad about myself.

I knew my life needed to change in so many ways. I started to change my life before I even had learned of It Works. I did it on my own, I tried so many supplements, diets, drinks, creams, peels, and the list goes on. My stretch marks were horrendous and my skin that hung over my jeans made me so depressed. I started going to the gym religiously and still do. I also changed small things about my diet and started taking my vitamins and continued these habits. I felt so much better, I started a business that did well right from the beginning and made new friends and connections, none of this I would have dome before. I felt better about me and wanted to be a better me! If you care for yourself you can succeed all around.

Soon after things were feting better for me I found It Works! I was so skeptical, asked 100 questions and researched them from 1 site to the next! I gave it a shot and almost immediately fell in love and within a week decided to become a distributor. The products are all natural and have no animal by products or animal testing. The company is just rely inspirational being solely self sufficient with NO debt, not only are they innovative and creating exclusive products but they too have morals and values.

Let me touch on all the products real quick and trust me you'll hear about them in more depth in my posts as well as posts on overall life, career, exercise and food. Plus I'll post pictures from my real life clients and events.

My first and fave product are the body applicators (wraps). They are a detox wrap which you can use pretty much anywhere. Most people do arms, tummy and thighs. You wrap yourself with the pre-made wrap, leave for 45 mins at least and drink water and BOOM you are more firm, tightened and toned. My fave product at parties since you get to see the results and the reactions of clients, it's amazing how happy they get. These wraps release toxins from your fat cells causing them to shrink. This is not water weight like the salon wraps. This is actual fat loss. It smoothes and gets rid of cellulite, reduces saddlebags and dimples, plus it repairs cellulite and tightens slack loose skin! In just 45 minutes. Yes I know it sounds like an infomercial or too good to be true but I'm not dealing fairy dust, these do work and the company which has grown hugely in the 10 years it's been out knows it works!!! They like to make a little fun on words with it!

Our products are so reliable and popular we were even invited to come to the Emmys, oscars and Grammys with our wraps for the celebrity gift bags!

We have facials too! Smooth wrinkles, tighten skin and you get results in 45 mins!

These results aren't temporary they last 2-6 months only requiring a monthly upkeep.

My favorite supplements are the greens this drink mix alkalizes your body, gives you natural energy and provided 8 servings of vegetables per serving.

The fat fighters which are compared to alli without the negative side effacts like alli, adhere to bad fats while in your stomach and then passing them through you as a fiber! Yes you can cheat on your diet. No need for magical diet pills. Lose weight and maintain weight the healthy way without harming your body.

Our thermo fit is better than a diet pill. This will shed bloat, help you lose weight, maintain weight, speed up your metabolism and give you energy. Even if you need energy for light exercise like pilates, moderate cardio like rumba or an intense workout like p-90x this is not a cheap drug store pill. This is high quality and created for results.

My fave part of all this is the price! We don't charge 300% inflation and our products are affordable. In fact now you can sign up as a loyal customer and get wholesale pricing with a 3 month commitment, earn 10% perk points and get free shipping after 3 months. To reward our devoted loyalists at 12 months for changing their lives we give you $100 In Free products!
We know you can do it! I'll help you there.

To order visit www.beachbodready.itworks.net
Or contact me divinechaosmodels@gmail.com
I'll be your coach every step of your transformation.

No comments:

Post a Comment